Little shredder's first turns.
Getting your kiddo to be stoked about learning to ski can sometimes be a challenge, but with The North Face Toddler Boys'& Brayden Hooded Insulated Jacket, you can give lil' buddy the comfort and insulation he needs to have a positive start to his two-planking career. The DryVent 100% polyester shell fabric sheds snow and rain and refuses to let wind penetrate and sap valuable energy away from learning to shred. The Heatseeker thermal insulation is synthetic, so even if the jacket suffers under a deluge of precip, it'll maintain loft and keep him dry and comfy for early-turn glory.
- A waterproof and insulated jacket for little buddy's shred session
- DryVent waterproof face fabric sheds rain and snow and keeps him dry
- Nylon teffeta is sweat wicking and breathable so he won't get all clammy
- 200g Heatseeker synthetic insulation will maintain loft when wet
- Left-sleeve pass pocket makes for easy RFID scanning at the resort
- Powder skirt keeps the fluffy stuff out of his underlayers
- Zippered hand pockets hols snacks and knick-knacks