Comfort on and off the wall.
Whether you're projecting a route in the gym or bouldering in the hot summer sun with your crew, be sure to slip on The North Face's Men's Beyond The Wall Rock Shorts before you gear up. These comfortable shorts feature a stretchy and breathable nylon and elastane construction, finished off with FlashDry-XD technology and a DWR treatment to fight moisture while you're sweating through the crux. The gusset allows full mobility while you're sending it up a route and the zippered pockets are easy to access with your harness on.
- Comfortable shorts for the climbing gym
- Nylon and elastane blend is comfortable and stretchy
- FlashDry-XD technology wicks sweat to keep you dry
- DWR-treated fabric fights off moisture
- Gusset for enhanced mobility
- Longer inseam is harness-friendly
- Compatible with a climbing tool
- Q & A
Nice stretch and comfort, run largeish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 30"
Great stretch and style. Breathable and loose and feel great. They seem to run a little large and lack belt loops so that's a thing to consider but the waistband is elastic so feel free to go a little small and they will stretch and be comfortable!