Summer basecamp comfort.
When summer hits your house becomes more than just a house—it becomes a base camp from which all of your summer adventures begin, and for a bustling camp you need an easy and comfortable sandal. Slip into The North Face's Base Camp Slide II Sandal for everyday convenience and comfort. A molded EVA footbed gives your feet a soft underfoot as you load up the car and shop for last minute gear, while a durable rubber outsole gives you traction and stability as you wander around the campsite for firewood.
- An easy and comfortable sandal for campsite chilling
- Molded EVA footbed keeps your feet comfortable
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction for campground exploration
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased these for my dad as house slippers. He loves them! They fit his wide feet which he's super stoked about.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
These are some very comfortable sandals. I always used the other kinda but I wanted these for a "slipper" feel.
They're very good and the correct size, I am usually a 9/9.5 in all brands and this one fits just perfect; just take into account that it has a little bulge in the middle to adjust to your foot's arch
The North Face