A tech-filled jacket for your mini-me.
After a year of always feeling soggy and wet on pow days, your grom might not be too stoked to hike above the treeline to shred untouched goodness. Get him decked out in The North Face Boys' Axel Hooded Insulated Jacket and you'll see a transformation as your little dude turns into a rabid powderhound. A burly jacket with fully sealed seams, this jacket will help him stay dry through the gnarliest blizzards, and the lofty Heatseeker insulation traps warmth inside when the temperatures plummet.
- Tech-loaded jacket for your little dude
- Burly DryVent shell keeps moisture and wind out
- 250g Heatseeker insulation for massive warmth
- Powder skirt keeps out the snow on pow days
- Zippered pockets for snacks, media, and pass
- Drop-tail hem keeps his back covered on chairlifts