Why We Like The North Face Arctic II Down Parka
The Arctic Down Parka is just what we wear when even a block's commute looks like a polar expedition. Its DryVent membrane is waterproof and breathable so we stay dry and comfortable while we stroll through snowy storms, and the lightweight 550-fill down insulation keeps us toasty in the dead of winter.
- Lightweight down parka for warmth in frigid temps this winter
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer fabric keeps you comfortably dry
- Lofty down insulation traps body heat for all-day warmth
- Raglan sleeves promote unrestricted range of motion
- Drop tail hem adds extra coverage from elements
- Internal media pocket for phone storage
- Adjustable, removable faux fur hood adds versatile style
- Slim fit offers a flattering silhouette
- Item #TNFZA6E
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 73% nylon, 27% cotton, DWR finish
- [main] 550-fill down, RDS-certified, [side panels] 150g Heatseeker (70% reycled polyester, 30% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- detachable, adjustable, removable faux fur trim
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 13.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.