Why We Like The Apex Flex Futurelight Jacket
Rainy weather might change other people's plans, but we know you're hitting the trail no matter what. Boasting The North Face's new FUTURELIGHT technology, this jacket is both highly breathable and waterproof to help you charge through puddles and slick trails without that clammy heat-packing feeling that often accompanies hiking with a shell. Plus, tipping the scale at just under a pound, this jacket won't slow us down on the trail, whether we're wearing it or it's stashed in our backpack.
- Versatile shell with high breathability for active adventures
- FUTURELIGHT membrane offers dependable waterproofing
- Air-permeable construction provides steady airflow as you hike
- Stretchy construction aids movement on chilly fall climbs
- Fully adjustable hood keeps your head well shielded from the wind
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out chilly weather
- Internal storm flap stops wind from getting in the front zipper
- Item #TNFZ9IT
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, climbing, casual, hiking
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.