Where to next?
Colorado one weekend and Washington the next is how your ski season looks, so you need a jacket that can handle multiple climates. The North Face Anonym Hooded Jacket uses four-way stretch and two-layer Gore-Tex to give you reliable weather protection in a variety of conditions. Gore-Tex waterproofing will keep you dry in the wet conditions of the Pacific Northwest, and the stretch fabric keeps you mobile as you ski between tight trees. PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm in the cold of Colorado, and the helmet-compatible hood and thumbholes make sure no drafts work their way up the sleeves.
- Ski or snowboard jacket designed for the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Four-way stretch face fabric maintains mobility
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm during storm days
- Thumbholes help secure and protect the gloves from snow
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out on deep days
- Multiple pockets let you organize your tunes, pass, and camera
- Slim fit keeps you agile on the mountain