Born to be outside.
Trying to get your snow-loving adventurer to play inside is like trying to get her to take off The North Face Girls' Alpenglow Lace Boots; impossible. So, since she'll be building snowmen till the cows come home, count on the durable ballistic nylon and leather, complete with taped seams, to fight off any water or slush. and prevent any slush from permeating her socks.
Not to mention, even if the temperature drops, the boot offers protection up to -25 degrees Fahrenheit, which (much to your dismay) only makes her want to stay outside longer. The Alpenglow Lace Boots tighten up for a secure fit that lasts all day long and the removable liners conveniently slip out so you can wash and dry them. And as she races up the infamous sledding hill, the TNF Winter Grip rubber sole cushions her stride and prevents her from slipping.
- A warm, insulated boot for playing in the snow
- Waterproof exterior protects against slush
- Updated rubber shell safeguards against moisture
- Thermafelt liner is removable and warm
- Lace shaft provides a personalized fit
- TNF Winter Grip outsole grips and rips snowy terrain
- Q & A
Great kids boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. They fit true to size and are easy to get on and off. They keep her feet warm weather walking around town or building a snowman.
Amazing snow boot
My daughters wore these to play outside in over a foot of snow and they stayed dry and warm. Love the cinch closure to keep the snow out. Highly recommend.