- Detail Images
These stylish boots will take all the wet-weather abuse he can throw at them He’ll stomp in every mud puddles, bit the waterproof Ballard can handle it The suede upper looks classy, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t rugged On long hikes, the plush lightweight midsole will keep his feet supported The non-marking rubber sole will let him wear his new boots just about everywhere
He’s not quite old enough to tackle Annapurna, but the sledding hill can still get mighty cold. That’s why wearing the Alpenglow Extreme II Little Boys’ Waterproof Boots, the warmest in The North Face’s line, is pretty key when he heads out for some tobogganing. It’s been carefully designed to ensure that no water or cold gets through into his sledding socks when he’s blasting down the hill, across the flats, and up the other side. The North Face also made sure the grippy sole and burly upper would stay tough even after he’s bashed his way through sledding-hill thickets and spent the winter crunching through breakable crusts on the way back up.
- These warm and waterproof boots will see him through until he’s a crusty sledding vet
- Ice and snow are no match for the leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper
- The fully taped seams keep even the sneakiest melting snow from seeping into his socks
- When the temps are arctic, the thick Heatseeker insulation keeps his toes toasty
- The TNF Winter Grip rubber sole keeps him upright on the long trek back to the top