Get outside no matter what.
When the skies start to drizzle, pull on The North Face's Women's Allproof Stretch Jacket and head out for that rainy morning hike anyway. The DryVent shell fights off rain and wind, with stretch fabric that moves with you while you power up the hill. Underarm vents promote airflow when temps start to rise, and the adjustable hood adds a little extra protection when the winds start to howl.
- A performance windbreaker for high-output activities
- Stretch material moves with you while you hike or jog
- DryVent shell is waterproof and breathable
- Underarm vents dump heat when the sun comes out
- Hem cinch-cord seals out moisture
- Q & A
Awesome all-around jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
This was a gift for my mom for Christmas, and she loves it! It fits great, and will protect her from all the elements.
Bought this for my daughter to replace the previous TNF rain jacket she had. She said it’s a comfortable fit and can easily layer underneath. It stands up to the NW rain showers.
Is the jacket helmet compatible? Thx!