Why We Like The North Face Aconcagua 2 Jacket
We rely on the Aconcagua 2 Down Jacket for durability, versatility, and plenty of warmth. The Aconcagua's 550-fill down insulation offers furnace-like warmth on blustery days, while side and shoulder panels contain warm-when-wet Heatseeker insulation in the areas more susceptible to collect moisture in inclement weather.
- Simple and toasty jacket tackling chilly endeavors of all kinds
- Burly Windwall fabric stops icy breeze in its path
- Down insulation in the core keeps you toasty on cold-weather hikes
- Synthetic insulated panels in moisture-susceptible shoulder and side
- Durable construction cuts the cold and performs exceedingly well
- Elastic hem and cuffs keep wind from sneaking in on cold peaks
- Zippered pockets stash trail snacks and everyday necessities
- Item #TNFZAB7
- Windwall (100% recycled polyester), DWR finish
- [torso] 550-fill goose down (RDS-certified), [yoke, underarms] 200g Heatseeker Eco (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.