Hands-free is stress-free.
Free up your hands for the more important things with The House of Marley Smile Jamaica Bluetooth Headphones. You’ve got eight hours of play-time after fully charging them on the USB charger. Simply place the flexible band around your neck, pop in the silicone earpieces, and hit any of the three wireless controls to set the soundtrack to your day as you use your hands for more important things—like jamming on your guitar, cracking open a drink, or reading a book.
- Bluetooth headphones that will make you smile
- Lightweight aluminum and wood makes all-day wear a breeze
- Flexible neck band houses the tangle-free cable
- Noise isolating microphone provides rich sound to callers
- Wireless controls allow you to adjust sound volume
- Comes with two sizes of silicone earpieces for ideal comfort
- Sweatproof design helps to keep cables dry
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm a bit of an audiophile so I take audio quality very seriously. In my experience House of Marley makes the best sounding in-ear buds on the market at a good price. The EQ is rounded, bass is booming but still provides enough quality in the higher frequencies. I personally got this pair for traveling because of the Bluetooth capabilities. The non-bluetooth variants do sound a bit better overall but that is to be expected because you loose a bit of clarity when connecting over BT.
These are great, though you wouldn't be able to use them jogging or for most outdoor activities because the piece that goes around your neck would contentiously bounce on your collar bone which isn't very comfortable.
Still a great piece of equipment for travel and casual use.
Highly suggested if you're in the market for BT earbuds
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these! The sound is great and the bluetooth is easy to use.
Great for Everyday
Love wearing these when I am working out in the yard or just moving around and don't want to be tethered to my phone. They are a little loose on the neck though so I do not prefer to wear them for running.