Push through inclement weather.
Designed for the fickle weather patterns and cool breezes of transitional months and milder winter climates, the Terry Bicycles Women's Hybrid Jersey combines a water- and wind-resistant front with a hyper-breathable, flexable rear panel. This way, you gain protection from oncoming showers and chilly breezes without creating overheating and excess perspiration issues as you pedal swiftly down the road. The 10-inch zipper allows for even greater ventilation, should you start to overheat on longer road rides and extended climbs. It's semi-fitted for a body-draping fit without restricting motion and includes two drop-in pockets along the rear for stashing bottles and energy supplements.
- Keep cycling through cooler months with fickle weather
- Front panel repels chilly breezes and oncoming rain showers
- Back and underarms of stretchy, highly breathable fabrics
- 10-inch zipper for regulating your body temperature
- Two drop-in rear pockets for water bottles and snacks
- Semi-fitted design sits close without restricting motion
- Q & A
Bright but not breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jersey is made from somewhat stiff wind-resistant material so it feels more like a jacket than a jersey. It only has a short zipper, though. The fit is fairly loose, which matches the jacket-like hybrid. The white is super bright, which is nice for riding at night. The problem is that the material doesn’t breathe. If you ride for a while and sweat, it’s like wearing a plastic bag. The inside stays wet with beads of sweat. Not comfortable and kind of gross. I’ll ride this only on short night commutes.