Make it a two-story tent.
As if your Kukenam Ruggedized Tent weren't innovative enough, Tepui made the Kukenam Ruggedized Annex so you could have a two-story tent. This annex adds living space for a tent filled with campers, or it doubles as storage space for outdoors gear. The floor is removable in case you want to park your mountain bikes in it during a rainstorm. Tepui made the Annex out of the same Ruggedized material as your tent, so you know it can handle weather and tough outdoorsy missions like a champ. The zipper attachment makes for quick and easy setups.
- Ruggedized annex adds coverage and protection to Tepui tents
- Made from the same material as your Kukenam Ruggedized canopy
- Four walls, side-entry door, and two zippered mesh windows
- Removable floor helps the annex accommodate dirty gear
- Q & A
Great addition to the Kukenam tent.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is made with the same quality canvas and stitching as the tent. The set up was easy, took maybe 15 minutes. The floor is a rubberized zip on accessory that blocks any moisture from getting into the annex. It is a great place for us to change or get out of the weather when needed. The annex could even sleep a couple of adults if needed.