Autana XL Sky Tent
Whether you have a family of four or a rowdy crew of dirtbags, you'll be able to sleep comfortably in the Tepui Autana XL 4-Person Tent. Taking the claim as Tepui's largest rooftop offering, it's the ideal choice for touring the national parks with your family or heading on extended climbing missions with your friends. It's rugged enough to withstand coastal downpours and raging desert winds, and it's super easy to set up so you can spend less time establishing camp and more time getting after your favorite activities.
Despite its intimidating look, Tepui's smart design makes the Autana XL relatively simple to install and set up. The tent comes with universal mounting brackets that will attach to most roof racks and aftermarket roof bars, and it's all supported by a sturdy aluminum frame that won't bow to howling winds. On the inside, a high-density foam mattress make it feel like you're sleeping at home. That means no more sleeping on pads that lose their air halfway through the night. And when the nights are clear, you can pop open the SKY panels so you can stare up at the stars when the rainfly is unnecessary.
- Tepui's largest rooftop tent for cars
- XL size offers extended space for four
- Sky paneling opens the roof for starry views
- Aluminum frame stands up to strong winds
- High-density foam mattress for comfort
- 8.5-foot ladder won't need extensions
- Universal mounting brackets are compatible with most systems