Batten down the hatches.
Intense weather conditions require reinforcements. Fortunately, the Tepui Aluminized Rainfly is always ready to back you up. From frozen tundras to searing deserts and drenched forests, it helps your sleeping quarters stay dry and comfortable. The fabric is heat- and cold-resistant, so the interior stays relatively comfortable through scorching heat and blistering cold alike. It's also extremely waterproof to shield you from torrential downpours and heavy snowfall. UV resistance means it won't get damaged by constant sunshine, and it's also flame retardant for good measure.
- Extra weather protection for the roughest conditions
- Fabric is heat- and cold-resistant for temp control
- Durable fabric blocks wind, rain, and snow
- It's also UV-resistant and flame retardant
- Reinforced bungee points ensure secure attachment