- Detail Images
The all-around performer.
Instead of having to pack three different pairs of climbing shoes, pull on the Tenaya RA Climbing Shoe for confident performance on everything from technical face climbs to steep boulder problems. Crafted in Spain and made available for the first time in the US, this shoe features an ideal blend of stiffness and sensitivity for all-around performance and has convenient hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off.
- Microfiber upper with a TXT-treated cotton lining provides a snug fit with minimal stretch
- Dual hook-and-loop straps provide a secure closure and easy on and off
- 2D PLT 10 midsole provides an ideal blend of stiffness and sensitivity for performance on a wide range of angles and features
- Asymmetric last and a moderate down turn allow the shoe to perform on everything form technical face climbs to steep boulders
- Vibram XS Grip rubber allows you to smear, edge, and heel-hook with confidence