Pass on the stoke.
Passing on the magic of skiing is one of the most important jobs as a parent. Let your shredder loose on the hill and watch him float over fresh pockets with his Tecnica Kids' Cochise Jr. Ski Boots. With a flex of 60, this boot won't be overpowering, yet it will still provide your mini shredder with the power needed to barrel down the Couloir Extreme for the first time. With a snug fit and four buckles, the foot is held firmly in this freeride boot for a supportive ride and warm feet so fresh pockets can be discovered all day.
- Freeride boot for little pow fans on deep days at the resort
- 60 flex rating keeps the boot comfortable for day-long fun
- Four buckles provide a firm grip on foot for elevated control
- Snug fit keeps the feet stable and warm on cold days
- 25mm Power Strap cranks down for a firm fit with no slop
Great ski boots
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my 11 yo daughter for the upcoming ski season. I ski in Tecnica boots and can vouch for how awesome the product is. These are really what my ripper needs and with a 60 flex, they'll keep her solid on the skis and continue to improve her all mountain skiing.
|Sizing||Boot Sole Lengths|
|MONDO||US JUNIOR||US MEN||US WOMEN||Mach1|
|Zero G||Cochise JR|
|20||1 - 1.5||249mm|
|21||2.5 - 3||259mm|