Cochise 95 Ski Boot
Looking for all-mountain performance that's ready to hike to out-of-bounds stashes or bootpack up the ridge to the resort's most distant corners? Check out Tecnica's Cochise 95 Women's Ski Boot, which fuses a friendly 95 flex and comfortable 99mm last with a Cuff Mobility System ski/hike mode that gives you a large range of motion in the ankle for a free and comfortable stride. The shell's constructed out of ultralight polyurethane, which offers a consistent flex and shape in all temperatures for steady performance and comfort whether you're cruising backcountry powder or spending the afternoon cruising sunny groomers.
A boot is only as good as its liner, though, which is why Tecnica outfitted the Cochise 95 with a snug and warm women's UltraFit liner, which provides an awesome out-of-the-box fit and can be heat-molded to perfectly fit the contours of your foot. The Cochise also has a pre-punched navicular area to accommodate your foot bones and a defined heel pocket to lock down ladies' heels so you don't slip around when you're bouncing through moguls or surfing your way through the trees. A Quick Instep system uses a flexible panel over the forefoot to make the Cochise super easy to take on and off, and the boot also comes the option to swap out the included alpine DIN soles for tech soles, if you're planning on spending most of your time in the backcountry.
- A versatile boot for exploring every inch of the mountain
- 95 flex ideal for intermediate skiers or lightweight chargers
- 100mm last offers a good volume for most average sized feet
- Ultralight shell won't weigh you down in the light fluffy stuff
- Women's UltraFit heat-moldable liner lets you dial in the comfort
- Hike mode provides 42° range of motions on the bootpack
- Quick Instep easy entry for painless entry and exit
- Interchangeable DIN and tech soles (tech soles sold separately)
|Sizing||Boot Sole Lengths|
|MONDO||US JUNIOR||US MEN||US WOMEN||Mach1|
|Zero G||Cochise JR|
|20||1 - 1.5||249mm|
|21||2.5 - 3||259mm|