The harder the better.
Long, arduous treks have that undesired combination of heavy packs and technical terrain, but they're also more secluded which is why you started spending your weekends backpacking in the first place. That's why you choose the Tatonka Women's Yukon 60+10 Backpack, a pack built for heavy loads that still lets you move around fallen trees and up scree fields with ease. Its women-specific V2 carry system is surprisingly supportive for how flexible it feels, so you can bend a little better every time you hop a tree trunk or tackle steeper sections of the trail.
- Large trekking backpack for multi-day adventures
- Women-specific V2 carry system balances flexibility and support
- Capacity adjusts and compresses to store more or less gear
- Compartments for sleeping bags, first aid, and hydration reservoirs
- Rain cover shields your camping gear from wet weather