- Detail Images
You can always spend another day.
You prefer spending each weekend in a different backpacking destination; there are so many destinations and you only have one life, after all. That's why you always use the Tatonka Yukon 60+10 Backpack's full seventy liter capacity by packing an extra day's extra food, because some backpacking destinations are too beautiful for a short weekend. Some places you simply can't leave unexplored, like the slot canyon across the campsite or a summit on the other side of the meadow, and this backpack is ready for the vacations you're willing to skip work for.
- Feature-rich backpack for weekends or minimalist week-long treks
- Lighter V2 carry system with redesigned waist belt for more comfort
- Strong Cordura construction with rain cover and snow shedding panels
- Height adjustable top lid and sleeping bag bottom compartment
- Carry systems for hydration reservoir, trekking poles, and first aid kits