- Detail Images
From long coastal hikes to desert expeditions, the Tatonka Storm 25 Backpack fits all the gear you need (and then some) for an enjoyable day in the backcountry. With Tatonka's X Vent Zero carrying system will never leave you with a perspiring back, even on steep ascents. The lightweight system features two x-shaped fiberglass rods on the back of the packsack which combine with the waist straps to make a supporting connection with the pack. This makes the adjustment of this system infinitely variable for a comfortable, personalized fit.
The Storm 25 is equipped with a number of technical features to enhance your hiking experience. With a top-loading design, it's easy to access the roomy main compartment. The lid includes exterior gear loops and a separate compartment for quick access to frequently used items. With compression straps on the sides you'll be able to secure your load, no matter the size, while the trekking pole carry provides easy, secure storage. A hydration compartment ensures you won't go dehydrated, and the rain cover lets you continue your journey even when skies turn gray and threatening.
- A top-loading, technical daypack for long hiking trips
- 1525 cubic inch capacity offers plenty of room for all your gear
- X Vent Zero carrying system provides lightweight support and air flow
- Hydration system compatible
- Gear loops including trekking pole carry
- Rain cover for protection in less than ideal circumstances
- Padded hip strap for comfort
- Height adjustable chest belt with signal whistle