- Detail Images
Your climbing gear weighs enough as is.
With a double rack, climbing rope, and standard gear packed away, you'd prefer your backpack to weigh as little as possible, which is why you opt for Tatonka's Cima Di Basso 35 Backpack. Tatonka built this pack as light as possible without inhibiting the comfort required for long alpine approaches, so you can move fast to tag routes in the alpine and still make it back for dinner. The Cima Di Basso features external carry systems for climbing ropes, axes, and other bulky climbing gear to leave room inside for extra layers, food, and other essentials.
- Tatonka's lightweight alpine backpack for climbers
- Capacity suitable for double racks, lunch, layers, and climbing gear
- External fixation for climbing rope, hiking pole, and ice axe
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps assure comfort
- Removable webbing belt customizes stability