Turn mobile devices into interactive training tools.
Offering a simple solution for cyclists using ANT+ trainers and sensors from a number of third-parties, the Tacx ANT+ Micro USB Dongle For Android feeds your smartphone or tablet training and cycling stats in real-time. It's compatible exclusively with Android 4.3 or higher devices, plugging into the bottom of your smartphone or tablet via micro USB. Please note, it's only compatible with USB-On-The-Go Android devices, as this is vital to getting this dongle to transmit data into your smartphone via micro USB.
The ANT+ Micro USB Dongle allows for compatibility with Tacx trainer apps when you're using an older trainer with ANT+ and no Bluetooth, as your Android device cannot receive ANT+ without this handy dongle. For this same reason, it's great for a wide variety of third party sensors that transmit data exclusively in ANT+, allowing you to view this information in real-time on your smartphone or tablet.
- Turns mobile Android devices into interactive training tools
- ANT+ compatible with heart rate monitors, sensors, and trainers
- Wirelessly receives ANT+ data without dealing with wires
- Connects to Android 4.3 devices with USB On-The-Go
- Micro USB device connection