- Detail Images
A wallop of warmth.
Whether you're getting your gear ready for the nordic track, or doing some alpine skiing on an extra cold and clear day, the Swix Men's Romsdal Down Jacket will keep you warm with its plush down fill. The nylon fabric is designed to resist the wear and tear of life in the mountains, and is treated with a DWR finish to repel moisture from snow. The adjustable insulated hood lets you lock in the heat when the temperatures plummet, and since the jacket is highly compressible, you can easily bring it a long in your backpack when you head out into the backcountry.
- A lightweight insulated jacket for cool weather
- Nylon fabric is tough and wear-resistant
- DWR treatment fends off moisture
- Down insulation curbs the cold
- Hood is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Men's L
This is a great, light weight jacket that is awesome in all conditions! I like it so much, this is my second one. Literally, I wear it everyday all winter!
- Fit: Runs small
The jacket is very comfortable, and extremely lightweight. All the needed warmth appears to be here. Unfortunately, the sizing is WAY off. Purchased XL, way too small. Returned for XXL, and still way too small. I am only 5'9", so was shocked at this sizing discrepancy............