Don't Knock 'em til You Try 'em.
Whether you're an alpine racer riding the lift to your next training run or you're out running snowy trails, the Swix Women's Romsdal 2 Quilted Short is an ideal layering piece to keep you warm and comfortable during your winter activities. Synthetic insulation quilted to a nylon shell staves off chilly winds, while stretch panels ensure uninhibited mobility. With a comfortable, pull-on fit and a zippered pocket in the back to stash essentials, this insulated short is sure to find its way into many of your outdoor adventures this winter.
- Drive chill away during winter activities with this short
- Quilted nylon shell is durable and water-resistant
- Synthetic insulation traps heat to keep you warm
- Stretch panels enhance mobility
- Zippered back pocket keeps essentials secure
- Comfortable, pull-on design for your convenience
- Q & A
Hello! I am trying to find a product that keeps my butt and thighs warm during cold winter running in Edmonton. I have tried a skirt but the smooth inner fabric made it ride up on my smooth tights. Are the shorts an option? I notice that the recommended use is 'casual'.
|Body Length||63 - 64.2in
(160 - 163cm)
|64.6 - 65.7in
(164 - 167cm)
|66.1 - 67.3in
(168 - 171cm)
|67.7 - 68.9in
(172 - 175cm)
|69.3 - 70.5in
(176 - 179cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.