Bekke Tech Jacket
Stay protected without overheating on your hardest training days with the Swix Women's Bekke Tech Jacket. Its four-way stretch material moves with you for flexible comfort, while the back stretch panel offers extra breathability where you need it. Laser-cut underarm vents prevent you from overheating, even during your hardest workouts, and the reflective details keep you visible when you're still on the track after dark.
- Breathable shell jacket for the Nordic track
- Stretchy material moves when you do for unrestricted comfort
- Laser cut underarm ventilation prevents you from overheating
- Reflective details keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Multiple pockets keep your essentials close
- Q & A
Not breathable, long + very slim fit
- Size Bought: small
I purchased this jacket for nordic skiing because it was supposed to be good for hard workouts. It is very warm and not for endurance sports unless you're naked otherwise. Also, it seems to be designed for very tall, skinny women. I normally wear a size small. It was snug in the body, the sleeves far too long, the collar too tall (12 inch necks?), and the coat itself hit way below my butt in the middle of my thighs. Returning.