Swiftwick Aspire Four Sock
When we slip into a pair of Aspire Socks, we immediately feel that they're tailored for our feet. The arch band offers snug support in the midfoot, and the Y-shaped heel contour assures no bunching or overstretched feeling in the back. The micro-crew height makes them feel great in inclement weather when a bit more coverage may keep grit and dirt from falling down into your socks as it gets thrown up from the front wheel. In addition, the taller cuff height, along with the multiple knitting patterns in the footbed and cuff, adds to the compression nature of the socks to promote blood flow in the feet and lower legs. And as you might guess, improved vascular performance means reduced fatigue and speedier recovery.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, and wicks moisture
- Seamless prevents rubbing and blistering during long rides or runs
- Olefin toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Nylon and spandex arch hugs your foot's natural shape
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot
- Thicker sole provides cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression double-layer cuff doesn't move no matter how your train
- Ankle height prevents collar rubbing from running, cycling, or golf shoes
- Item #SWF0024
- 67% nylon, 289% olefin, 5% spandex
- quarter-crew (4in)
- cycling, running, training
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.