Going, going, gone.
Lots of helmets can keep your skull in one piece and your brain whirring, but how many of them can say they're made of incredibly lightweight and strong carbon fiber? Not many, but Sweet Protection's Rooster LE Helmet is one of the exceptions. These limited editions models are detailed with exclusive paint finishes to help you stand out on the slopes. Built with CRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymer) shell technology, the Rooster is exceptionally rigid and light to keep your noggin safe. EPS impact foam and impact shield inserts help disperse forces across the whole helmet, not just where impact occurs, while MIPS technology disperses rotational impacts to help reduce the risk of brain injury.
The Rooster LE Helmet is light and safe, but also comfortable. A Coolmax moisture-wicking liner helps keep your head sweat-free and just the right temperature. Sweet Protection's removable fitpads help you customize the fit of the helmet, while removable ear pads provide wearing versatility.
- A limited edition helmet to help you ski in safety and style
- Carbon reinforced polymer shell technology
- Multidirectional impact protection system
- EPS impact foam absorbs shocks
- Impact Shield inserts distribute impacts
- Coolmax moisture-wicking liner
- Fitpads offer a customized and secure fit
- Q & A
The perfect ski helmet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This a fantastic product. Although it’s a bit on the expensive side, the quality of the craftsmanship, style and functionality are all top shelf. I was in a bad wreck this past year where I skidded head first into a tree and this helmet adsorbed all of the impact and left only the faintest of scratches. Thank you Sweet Protection...
|S / M||M / L||L / XL|
20 7/8 - 22in
(53 - 56cm)
22 - 23 1/4in
(56 - 59cm)
23 1/4 - 24in
(59 - 61cm)
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 7||7 - 7 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 5/8|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your had where a hat would fit comfortably.