Built for serious whitewater charging.
Sweet Protection only makes one helmet that's more protective than the Rocker Helmet, and that's the Rocker Full Face. Unless you're charging waterfalls the size of a small building, the standard Rocker is enough for the biggest challenges in the river. Sweet Protection used a unique combination of thermoplastic and carbon fiber to make the shell softer at the crown and more rigid toward the sides. Coupled with the high-impact, low-weight EPP foam inside, this combination of material allows for the most versatile impact protection from big, low-speed hits and small, high-speed bonks. All in all, you get a lid that fits like a glove, drains quickly, adjusts in mere moments, and keeps your skull safe in the whitewater when that's all that matters.
- Team favorite for charging whitewater in rough conditions
- ABS shell can withstand serious beatings
- TLC Shell tech is fine-tuned for maximum protection
- EPP padding provides lightweight impact absorption
- Adjustable Occigrip system prevents helmet from shifting
- Coolmax lining wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Adjustable shatter-resistant visor keeps sun and spray out of eyes
- Includes extra set of pads for custom fit and soft storage bag