California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Bushwhacker II MIPS Helmet
Whether you're dropping in to the first stage of your enduro race, or heading out for a long trail ride in the mountains, the Bushwhacker II MIPS Helmet for Women has you covered with advanced protection and performance. With extended coverage in a lightweight and highly ventilated package, this is the perfect helmet for high-intensity riding and epic trail adventures. Special features include STACC ventilation to cool the temporal artery without exposing your temples, an adjustable visor, and two different sizes of moisture-wicking Comfort Pads to ensure a proper fit. The shell is a tough 5-piece polycarbonate fused in-mold to EPS impact foam to ensure superior protection. This model is equipped with the MIPS Brain Protection System, a low friction layer designed to reduce the rotational forces transferred to the head upon impact.
- Lightweight trail and enduro helmet with extended coverage
- Variable thickness 5-piece shell offers optimized protection
- EPS liner absorbs shock from high- and low-speed impacts
- In-mold construction ensures a lightweight, strong structure
- Occigrip Turn Dial allows you to adjust the size
- Comes with two sizes of Comfort Pads to ensure a good fit
- Equipped with MIPS rotational impact protection system
- Extensive ventilation keeps you cool when you're pedaling hard
|S / M||M / L||L / XL|
20 7/8 - 22in
(53 - 56cm)
22 - 23 1/4in
(56 - 59cm)
23 1/4 - 24in
(59 - 61cm)
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 7||7 - 7 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 5/8|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your had where a hat would fit comfortably.