- Detail Images
From frosty seascapes to icy mountain meadows.
When warm summer sun has decided to make its departure south, and your cruises up the coastline are being met with bitter chills and icy sea-spray, zip yourself into the Sugoi Evolution Zap Long Sleeve Jersey for women. A thermal warmth will wrap you up with softness that wicks moisture away to keep you going when it starts to get cold, so you can still enjoy your ride, whether it's through frost covered seascapes, through icy mountain meadows, or a bustling metropolis.
Sugoi uses FinoTherm breathable and lightweight fabric to keep you warm with a soft brushed lining that pulls moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry as you pedal through the cold. With a semi-fitted cut, the jersey sits close to the skin, but not too close to layer underneath when the temperatures start to dip. On the notoriously short days of winter you'll find the illumination you need to feel secure, with three back pockets that glow radiantly under headlights to help get you safely home from your commute home, or post-work group ride.
- A thermal jersey for getting out when temperatures dip
- FinoTherm fabric wicks perspiration to keep you dry
- Semi-fitted cut allows for layering underneath
- Reflective back pockets illuminates under headlights
- Full-length zippers allows for heat escape if needed
- Ample pocket space for stashing spare tubes, snacks, and water