- Detail Images
If you're lucky enough to be traveling through the British Isles by bike, bring along the Sugoi Coast Hoodie to stay dry and warm when those famed grey skies and misty air accompany you for days on end. As you pedal past hidden laneways and verdant countryside, the Coast's HydroShield membrane will prevent an ever-present drizzle from soaking you to the core, while its Aero Fleece knit holds your own body heat close. Perfect for days when a meandering pace and damp weather are on the agenda, the Coast is better suited to commutes and wandering than to serious training rides. When you hop off your bike to observe crumbling fortresses or views of wind-beaten coasts, snug up the lined hood to banish a chill until you can find your way to a warm, blazing fireplace.
- Make the most of a damp, chilly ride in this hoodie
- Slim fit layers easily over other clothing
- Aero Fleece fabric provides breathable insulation
- Hydro Shield DWR treatment repels rain
- Multiple pockets protect water-sensitive essentials
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on dim roads
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
The jacket was very light and airy. Would keep you warm mountain biking (so long as you're pedaling) from 35 degrees on up. Would wick light rain and drizzle away nicely. It's a little shorter than I would like, more of a euro fit. But the bulk of it was true to size. I tried the medium.