Add a little warmth to your ride.
Your flimsy shell just won't cut it when the mercury drops and the snow's prime, so pull on the Strafe Outerwear Men's Theo Jacket and get out there while the getting's good. Constructed with burly eVent fabric, this jacket provides waterproof, breathable protection that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're skiing powder on a white-out day or carving steep groomers under an impossibly blue sky. Primaloft Silver insulation throughout traps and retains heat while remaining breathable so you can brave the elements in comfort.
Designed with ski-specific features to enhance performance on the mountain, the Theo Jacket features a three-way adjustable hood that cinches over your helmet to shield you from wet and windy conditions. A powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, and it can be removed for wearing versatility. When things start to heat up, unzip the underarm vents for customized temperature regulation. A longer and fuller cut, with ample storage, maximized the Theo Jacket's utility and comfort.
- A ski or snowboard jacket designed for cold days in the resort
- Waterproof and air-permeable two-layer eVent membrane
- Primaloft Silver insulation retains warmth when wet
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional weather protection
- Long underarm zipper vents offer temperature regulation
- Zippered pass pocket on the sleeve