- Detail Images
All the bells and whistles.
Strafe built the Highlands Jacket for the epic powder days found around its home turf of Aspen, Colorado, and judging by the host of relevant features included, it did plenty of testing along the way. Featuring Polartec Alpha insulation and a Polartec Neoshell, the Highlands Jacket combats cold, nasty weather while remaining highly breathable while you ski or ride. And, the jacket includes a cinch-tightening hood that fits over a variety of helmets, so you'll never be too big-headed to get some proper dome protection. Plus, the Jacket has, among other cool features, a zippered forearm sleeve pocket for your ski pass, so it won't false-scan and cause a liftie to tackle you in front of legions of pow-hungry ski bums, dirtbags and shred-bettys.
- An insulated ski/ride jacket for midwinter pow days
- Air-permeable Polartec NeoShell provides waterproof protection
- Polartec Alpha insulation is breathable and water-resistant
- Removable powder skirt for stupid deep conditions
- Three-point adjustable hood fits over most helmets
- Hook-and-loop loop wrist cuffs keep out the snow and wind
- Front, chest, side pockets for goggles, safety kit, and burrito
- Underarm zip vents let cool air in and vents interior