- Detail Images
Active warmth in the coldest weather.
The Strafe Outerwear Men's Highlands FX Pant is designed to provide full waterproof protection and insulation for cold days without sacrificing breathability. It's one of the first pants made from Polartec NeoShell fabric and is engineered to deliver waterproof protection without restricting the release of excess moisture and body heat. Polartec Alpha insulation, originally developed for US Special Forces, offers warmth during both dynamic and static activities, so you won't overheat on steep runs or get chilled on long lift rides. This insulation also stays put, allowing Strafe to pair it with a brushed fleece interior for increased air permeability.
In addition to its warm and protective construction, the Highlands FX Pant features long internal thigh vents to help keep you cool as you work. Gaiters prevent snow from sneaking up your pants or into your boots, so you stay dry and comfortable. Zippered cuffs allow for adjustability, while Cordura cuff guards provide protection from sharp edges, crampons, and general wear and tear for season after season of warm, reliable use.
- Ski and snowboard pants designed for high-output sessions
- Polartec NeoShell is waterproof and highly breathable
- Puffy Polartec Alpha insulation for active warmth
- Body-mapped liner with air permeable fleece in seat and knees
- Zippered inner thigh vents with mesh backing to keep snow out
- Thigh pockets include an internal mesh beacon pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with gaiters to seal out snow