- Detail Images
Built for working hard in the cold.
It's tough to pick the right outerwear when a typical day of skiing for you might include long, frigid lift rides, heart-pounding hikes through the gates, and leg-burning runs in deep powder—you don't want to have your teeth chattering the whole time you're on the lift, but you also don't want to turn into a sweaty mess at the first sign of strenuous activity. To address this dilemma, Strafe Outerwear decided to pair Polartec NeoShell with Polartec Alpha insulation to create the ultimate combination of warmth and breathability.
Polartec NeoShell is exceptionally breathable, yet completely waterproof, so you stay dry on the deepest days without feeling like you're wearing a trash bag. Originally developed for the military, Polartec Alpha insulation was designed to be the most breathable insulation ever. It keeps you warm as soon as you step out of your car at the base of the resort, but won't turn the inside of the jacket into a sweat lodge when you hike to an out-of-bounds peak. And if you do get a little stuffy during a grueling approach, long, 17-inch underarm vents help you cool off quickly. If you ski hard and aren't afraid to earn your turns on occasion, then the Highlands was made for you.
- Made for getting active in cold weather
- NeoShell is waterproof, breathable, and flexible
- Polartec Alpha insulation is highly breathable
- Brushed lining adds extra warmth without bulk
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood is ergonomic and adjustable
- Long underarm vents allow rapid cooling
- Multiple pockets keep you organized