Get away for a couple of days.
A weekend at the cabin would not be complete without the Northwoods Trapper Hat. This cozy classic is built off of the classic Stormy Kromer 6-panel crown design, and features their premium wool and nylon blend. Lamilite insulation in the crown traps in warmth, and faux rabbit fur feels plush against your skin as you’re hauling wood or shoveling snow. The nylon liner in the crown minimizes hair interference with the faux fur, and antique-brass style snaps complete the throwback look.
- Trapper-style hat for weekends in the woods
- Wool-nylon blend is warm
- Synthetic insulation in the crown traps in heat
- Faux fur lining is soft and cozy
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Can't beat for warmth. Runs a little big for me. I turn my head and it moves in the hat. Kind of funny to watch. I fixed the problem by wearing a beerie under it. Used when super cold or snowing.
Does the front “bill” come down to shield the eyes and face?
I don't see any straps on this hat. Is there a way to fold the sides up and connect at the top like other trapper-style hats?
As discussed on the phone, this hat has buttons for you to fold the side flaps of the hat up!
Contact me directly if you have further questions!
|XS||20 3/8||52||6 1/2|
|20 3/4||53||6 5/8|
|21 1/8||54||6 3/4|
|S||21 1/2||55||6 7/8|
|M||22 1/4||57||7 1/8|
|22 5/8||58||7 1/4|
|23 1/2||60||7 1/2|
|XL||23 7/8||61||7 5/8|
|24 1/4||62||7 3/4|
|XXL||24 5/8||63||7 7/8|
- How to Measure:
- To get your size, measure around your head in the spot where a cap would rest with a soft tape measure. Take that number in inches and divide by 3.14 (pi). Round up to the nearest eighth to get your size. See the chart above for size conversions. (Don’t have a soft tape measure? Get creative. Use a string, or a tie, or a ribbon around your head, then measure that length.)
- Stormy Kromer caps are designed to be snug. If that's an issue for you, you may want to consider going up a size.