Classy outdoor style.
The Stormy Kromer Mercantile Bergland Cap will keep your head and ears warm and toasty this fall as you adventure through the woods. Wool and nylon outer material prevents soaking up water to keep you dry while providing a classic winter look. Meanwhile, the Sherpa fleece-lined ear flaps make sure that when the winds pick up your ears stay warm so that you can continue along the trail.
- Winter cap for cold weather hikes and snowy activities
- Wool blend outer offers a classic style and is water resistant
- Sherpa lined ear flaps add additional warmth when flipped down
- Q & A
Super Classic +++
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Sturdy, warm, and super classic hat. Great for snow clearing when it's coming down. Keeps the snow off your shades. Perfect for moments when you need to yell 'Slow Down!' at your speeding neighbors. Gives you an authoritative grumpy style that I really appreciate.
|XS||20 3/8||52||6 1/2|
|20 3/4||53||6 5/8|
|21 1/8||54||6 3/4|
|S||21 1/2||55||6 7/8|
|M||22 1/4||57||7 1/8|
|22 5/8||58||7 1/4|
|23 1/2||60||7 1/2|
|XL||23 7/8||61||7 5/8|
|24 1/4||62||7 3/4|
|XXL||24 5/8||63||7 7/8|
- How to Measure:
- To get your size, measure around your head in the spot where a cap would rest with a soft tape measure. Take that number in inches and divide by 3.14 (pi). Round up to the nearest eighth to get your size. See the chart above for size conversions. (Don’t have a soft tape measure? Get creative. Use a string, or a tie, or a ribbon around your head, then measure that length.)
- Stormy Kromer caps are designed to be snug. If that's an issue for you, you may want to consider going up a size.