Sherpa Lined Insulated Jacket
From the ski hill to evenings in town, the Stoic Sherpa Lined Insulated Jacket will keep you warm and stylish. This quilted jacket features a wind- and water-resistant shell for light protection from the weather, with a synthetic fill that won't lose its loft in wet conditions. A sherpa fleece lining adds comfy warmth and a soft touch against the skin. If the wind picks up while you're out, the adjustable hood and hem come in handy against the cold, and Stoic equipped it with two pockets to hold essentials or warm your hands.
- Sherpa-lined jacket adds warmth to winter pursuits
- Fabric treated to shed light wind and rain
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable wet weather warmth
- Sherpa lining offers soft next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable hood and hem seal out the chilly weather
- Hand pockets are zippered to secure your small essentials
- Standard fit can be worn alone or as a midlayer at the resort
- Item #SIC00F6
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 22 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.