- Detail Images
Whether you're relaxing by the fire after a long day of snowshoeing or you're simply headed out for a hike with your besties, the Stoic Women's Fleece 1/4-Zip Contrast Pullover offers subtle warmth and a hint of technical style. This pullover features a quarter zip for easy on and off and effortless temperature regulation. Thumbholes at the cuffs allow for seamless layering and added protection when you need it, while the fleece ensures a cozy fit and feel.
- A cozy pullover for hiking or relaxing by the fire
- Fleece provides subtle warmth
- Quarter-zip front offers temperature regulation
- Thumbhole cuffs assure added protection
- Regular fit maintains a classic look
- Q & A
Size Up for Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
After reading other reviews, I sized up with this jacket, and I'm glad I did. It's not too tight that I can't wear a shirt underneath it. It's easy to move in, and is a super cute color. Great shape as well.
Not my favorite fleece top
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
I was so excited to get this fleece top, I love the turquoise color! I'm normally a small but couldn't even get this fleece top on. The arms were too tight and the torso was short. I normally like to wear my fleece tops a little bigger to have the option of putting another shirt underneath it. To add to it the fabric was just too itchy. I'm sad to see it go.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
The original item I ordered for my mother didn't fit, and then went out of stock, so I swapped it out for this lightweight fleece Top. She loved the contrast panels, the feel of the fleece, and the monkey thumbs (even though I had to explain what those were).