Save your mate.
If there is one item you should always have in your raft, it is the Class III Rescue Bag by Stohlquist. In the event a mate goes overboard, grab the end of the rope, fill the bag up with water to gain momentum for a far throw, and toss the bag to the swimmer to grab onto. Its bright colors is easy to see in low-light and choppy conditions, and the simple handle is easy for the swimmer to hold onto without getting tangled.
- A rescue bag you'll always want to have on hand
- Includes highly visible and durable floating waterline
- Polyester bag construction is tear-resistant and lightweight
- Reverse tapered back and funnel-top make for easy reloading
- Mesh ventilation designed for drainage after tossed
- Simple grab handle thoughtfully designed for easy usage