- Detail Images
Fly over that ridge.
You're shredding around on the slopes and you come upon a stony ridge, but that doesn't stop you as you fly over it. In the Stance Men's Stoney Ridge Sock, you're cruising the blower with the utmost warmth and minimal weight. These socks are ultralight but ultrawarm, so the only way you'll even remember that you're wearing them is because your toes aren't freezing, instead they're toasty, toasty warm.
- Warm, ultralight socks for shredding the gnar in warm style
- Compression construction keeps blood flowing and socks in place
- Performance mesh is breathable
- Targeted compression adds comfort for long wear
- Reinforced toe and heel for long-lasting durability
- Seamless toe-closure prevents blistering
- Q & A
greatest sock ever!
Cant go wrong with stance bought for my bro who is a fire fighter this is the only sock I weir
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great socks! Elastic stretches evenly and holds. Comfy cushion, not too bulky. Would buy again.
Shred in Style
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these as a gift for the skiier of the house, and he loves them! They are now his go-to sock on the slopes.