- Detail Images
A good day on the mountain can be quickly derailed by soggy, slouching socks. Make sure that doesn't happen by wearing the Stance Men's Meyers Fusion Acrylic Snowboard Socks. They offer a supportive, slip-free fit that won't bunch or cause painful chafing, and the plush fabric wicks sweat to help your feet stay drier in your boots. Terry loop toe boxes keep your toes toasty on frigid powder days, while air channels in the anatomical cushioning helps your feet stay cool during sunny park laps.
- Wrap your feet in comfort on the slopes
- Stretchy fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Anatomical cushioning with airflow channels for comfort
- Elastic arch band reduces fatigue
- Reinforced heel and toe boost durability
- Seamless toe eliminates painful pressure points
- Q & A
Comfort & Style
Stance makes a great quality sock that is wearable for long periods and holds up for many different uses. I've slowly transitioned most of my sock game to Stance, the options on patterns is superb and the usability of the sock is fantastic. Highly recommended for anyone looking for something different. I wear a size 9.5 shoe and typically buy these in a Medium, they fit perfectly.
Comfortable and fresh
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
A wonderful piece of clothing. Very comfortable and stylish.