- Detail Images
King of the mountain.
While it rules over all other socks on the mountain with an iron fist, the Stance Granite Chief Fusion Snowboard Sock in turn coddles your foot with warm, breathable comfort and reliable support. Crafted with a stretchy poly blend, this sock's toe box is linked stitch-by-stitch to ensure a flat look and an abrasion-free experience while the reinforced arch construction is built in to give you support and eliminate foot fatigue on choppy days. Plus, the anatomical cushion has air channels to keep your foot cool and comfy when it starts to work up a sweat.
- Comfortable, warm, and breathable snowboard sock for hard days riding
- Stretchy poly blend offers durability, warmth, and chafe-free fit
- Terry-looped foot, heel, and toe adds extra cushioning
- Reinforced heel and toe add cushioning and support
- Q & A
love the color way of these socks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
A lot of sock companies are either uber conservative with their designs or create designs that are too flamboyant for Prince's tastes. I believe Stance fits in that middle ground and boy do they do it well.
Not just a ski company but a sock company through and through, I was actually surprised at the warmth and performance of these socks. They are comparable to the likes of SmartWool and other top name brands.