- Detail Images
Comfort is kindness.
Be kind to your feet and wear the Stance Women's Bridgeport Socks next time you hit the slopes. Extra cushioning and Toe Box Oven technology will keep your toes comfy and warm next time you're out shredding. Reinforced toes and heel will help these socks last you powder days far into your future.
- Warm socks for comfortable, long days of skiing
- To Box Oven keeps toes toasty while on the slopes
- Extra cushioning offers lasting comfort
- Reinforced heels and toes add durability
- Seamless toe closure prevents blistering
- Q & A
The best socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the Stance ski/snowboard socks. The fit is great and they are the perfect thickness, not bulky but warm. I have three pairs and I haven't had any durability issues.
Free style ain't got nothin' on these
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great sock for resort skiing, used them for my AT boots and they were a little too cushy for them. They are great for those colder days and the sock itself looks sick!