- Detail Images
Drop in on the steepest, deepest lines with confidence in the Spyder Women's Turret Pants. Boasting classic Spyder style and serious waterproof protection, the Turrets deliver just about all you could ask for from a pair of ski pants. The Xt.L laminate carries with it a 20k/20k waterproof and breathable rating and fully taped seams to wall out water during those soggy storm days. They're even reinforced at the cuffs to protect the pants from rips and tears from finely tuned ski edges and boot buckles. Plus, the articulated knees help give the pants a natural feel as you ski. And since the face fabric delivers 360 degrees of stretch, you'll be able to really nail your daffies with flawless form.
- Resort-ready ski pants built for any condition
- Waterproof and breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Stretchy face fabric for ease of movement
- Reinforced cuffs resist wear and tear
- Articulated knees allow for a natural stance when skiing
- RECCO reflector may assist ski patrol in the event of an emergency