- Detail Images
A stylish and snow-protective jacket, the Spyder Women's Syncere Jacket is one of your best ways to enjoy the ski season from autumn's first snowfall to spring's final corn ride. It features an Xt.L laminate with highly rated waterproof, breathable protection, and fully taped seams work with Spyder's Spylon coating to enhance the jacket's waterproofing.
Spyder stuffed the Syncere with a touch of compressible 3M Thinsulate with Extra Warmth insulation for lightweight warmth that's always welcoming throughout the season. In case you get too warm, the jacket's underarm zippers ventilate excess heat and assure ample airflow. The powder skirt snaps away when there isn't an ounce of soft stuff at the resort, and there are adjustments at the hood, hem, and cuffs to seal out whatever's snow available to ski.
- A robust ski jacket for fall-to-spring conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Xt.L laminate (20k/20k)
- Fully taped seams and Spylon DWR enhance waterproofing
- 3M Thinsulate with Extra Warmth insulation stays warm when wet
- Underarm vents assure ample airflow
- Powder skirt snaps back for groomer days
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with internal stretch cuffs