- Detail Images
Slash and earn.
From slashing through fresh powder to tearing it up on a trail run, the Spyder Women's Slash Tight keeps you warm and dry when you're working hard in cold weather. The fabric pulls sweat away from your skin and dries quickly to keep you free of heat-stealing moisture, and it's engineered with 360-degree stretch fabric for unrestricted mobility during any activity.
- Built for high-intensity activities in cold weather
- Fabric wicks sweat, dries quickly, and moves with you
- Power tricot mesh lining enhances breathability
- Powermesh panel at waist creates slimming effect
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing and irritation
- Next-to-skin fit maximizes thermal efficiency
- Reflective print for low-light visibility
- Zippered stash pocket stores keys and ID
- Q & A
Slashing & Shredding
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are the perfect ski layer. Feels like you are wearing nothing at all... Ski pants are bulky enough so I like a layer that keeps me warm, dry and feeling fly! Spyder did it with these sweet tights. The coloring & design are pretty tight too.