Storm protection with stretch.
When you’re sailing through powder, you need pants that are up to the challenge. The Spyder Men’s Propulsion Pants are equipped with a waterproof, breathable laminate to ensure not even one snowflake slips through the material. When you get on the lift, the chilly seats have nothing on the lightweight 3M Thinsulate that blocks out cold. As you float back down for the umpteenth time, the stretch polyester and articulated knees to ensure you can move without restriction. The adjustable waist and suspenders work with boot gaiters to ensure no snow finds its way into your pants if you happen to take a spill, so you can ride all day and get all the freshies you can handle.
- Pants for powder days at the resort
- HydroWeb 2.0 Laminate seals out melting snow
- Lightweight 3M Thinsulate traps in heat
- Stretch polyester gives you freedom of motion
- Thigh vents increase airflow
- Removable, adjustable suspenders for a secure hold
- Adjustable waist for a customized fit